Wednesday, August 29, 2012

what time?!

Let me be completely honest.  I was dealing with some major internal conflict today...so much so, that I left school and went straight to the gym to work it out.  I never make 3:30 pm gym visits.  Never.  Afterward, I did feel much better but still not quite right.  I headed home to shower up for small group (fellowship+food+God's word+good discussion).  Tonight's lesson was about how we manage our time.  If you're anything like me, you're saying, "Time?  What time?" But no matter what, all our time here on earth is spent doing something and it's up to us to really look at where that time is going--to prioritize.  I know that the lesson definitely made me think about where I'm spending my own time, and whether or not I'm using my time here wisely.  

**********

Ok, so it's been brought to my attention that there are some pretty upset wrestlers.  Since I am team mom, I guess I should go ahead and introduce you all to the boys...


What a large, dysfunctional family...and state champs second in the state too! 

************

Gonna finish up this hot chocolate and hit. the. sack.  Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment