Tuesday, September 4, 2012

thank goodness for leftovers.

Last night, Bo and I went to mom and dad's for dinner.  Although it wasn't the healthiest meal ever, it was probably one of the tastiest I've had in a looong time!

Ok, so this is NOT the original dinner.  This is actually a picture of the leftovers I took home to have for dinner tonight.  Fried shrimp, brussel sprouts, cornbread, and potatoes...AND homemade coleslaw that didn't make it in the picture.  But you get the picture right?!  Thanks mom and dad :)  While we were there, my sisters and I decided to do matching fingernails.  One of mine has already come off, but the other nine still look divine!




I am pretty please with them.  Purple + glitter is always a good combo.

*********

After a long day of work, practice, and a run to the gym, I've finally settled down and have been watching the Democratic Convention on tv for about 20 minutes.  This is what I'm seeing...


While I don't want to make this a post that focuses on politics (yuck!), I would like to say one thing.  Don't express your like/dislike for either candidate if you are NOT informed.  Too often, I hear people bashing one of the candidates with little knowledge to back their feelings.  As a voter, it is extremely important that you are not voting for a party, but for the better candidate...and to do that, you must be informed.  Ok, that's it.  I'm off my soap box.

I'm going to go hop in the shower (way too late) and try to get some sleep.  Goodnight friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment