Wednesday, September 19, 2012

early to rise.

I got up super early this morning to do homework.  I'd forgotten almost forgotten what it was like to get up at 4:30 to get homework done...back to reality, right?  After an hour of work and a cup of coffee, I enjoyed egg whites and cheese on a whole wheat bagel, made with love by the hubby.  Unfortunately, I had to stick it on a paper plate and eat on the run because I had a ton to do when I got to work.  Not only did I have morning duty, but I also had to get my sub plans together for this afternoon.

I was so full of energy from my yummy breakfast, I was able to get everything accomplished before any students showed up (whew!).

******************

I left school for the latter half of the day to go to my annual doctor's appointment.  Eck!  This is one situation I can honestly say I'd rather be working.  I headed home to make a quick lunch first.  I warmed up some of the leftover broccoli & rice casserole I made two days ago and a salad.  Even though you can't see them (they're hiding underneath!), there are mushrooms, onions, cherry tomatoes, and a sprinkle of cheese.


While I was eating, the dogs were fighting over who would eat out of Lucy's food bowl.

I think I know who won that one!

***************

Off to the doctor for me, then heading to the gym!  Bo and I are heading to Spunky's tonight for our weekly hump-day visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment