Tuesday, January 1, 2013

new year's getaway.

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a blast, whether you were partying hard or hanging out at home watching the ball drop.  I, of course, was doing the second.  Bo and I spent New Year's Eve at his sister and brother-in-law's house enjoying the company of each other.  As always, I fell asleep long before the ball dropped but Bo woke me up just in time!

*******

Bo and I left Sunday morning to make the six hour drive to Greenville, SC.  We stopped in Cary at one of our favorite spots to eat lunch.  Pei Wei, which is a branch of P.F. Changs, is more casual but just as delicious.  I enjoyed the teriyaki vegetables and tried it with tofu...let's just say I'm not a tofu girl.  Bo said that almost all vegetarians eat tofu; I guess I'll have to be an exception to that.

It didn't disappoint.


Bo even thought it looked tasty.  Can't you see it written all over his face??

And while I don't believe in fortune telling or psychics or anything related, it's always fun to read my fortune.



When we arrived, we got right down to business.  Sarajane and Mark are always SO good to us.  They gave Bo a putter to go with the rest of his new clubs and I got these super cute things.

Christmas decorations...because we all know how much I like love to decorate at Christmas.

 This one is blurry, but it's an adorable jewelry hanger with owls perched on top.


And a cute pair of earrings to start me off!



While we were in Greenville, we did a whole lot of eating, relaxing, and enjoying one another.  I couldn't have asked for a better, low-key holiday.

********

Now it's back to the grind.  Not only do I go back to work, but my classes also start back up tomorrow. Not to mention I've got to get back on track (aka get my tail to the gym and back on Weight Watchers). I don't know about you all, but I'm looking forward to all 2013 has to bring!  Here's to a new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment