Wednesday, July 17, 2013

our new home.

So many are asking for pictures of the new home, so here goes!  If you didn't know, Bo and I moved to Greenville, SC on July 1st to start a new adventure together.  Sometimes change is a good thing, and I believe in my heart of hearts that this was a great decision for us.  We absolutely love it here!

The trip down here was a hoot!  Bo drove the moving truck, pulling my car behind it, and I drove Bo's truck.  Lucy rode shotgun with me and Miller hung out with daddy in the truck.  What should have been a 5 1/2 hour drive took almost 7 hours.  Those trucks are slow!


After arriving, it took me a short two days to get all the boxes unpacked.  My OCD kicked in full gear! While it's still a work in progress, here's a sneak peak at the new place...






On a side note, I finally got a job!  I'll be teaching 5th grade at Hollis Academy, and I am more excited than I've been in a very long time.  It'll be a challenge for me since I'm changing grade levels and teaching all subjects, but I'm up for it.  As soon as I can get in my classroom, I'll be posting progress pics of the room as I transform it into my own.  I'm looking forward to building new relationships with coworkers, and getting to know my 5th grade babies :)

************************

Heading to our NEW gym to take a Zumba class with my sister-in-law!  So nice to have a workout buddy here.  Check back later...I'll be posting pics from the birthday festivities last week with my sisters.  Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment