Thursday, July 18, 2013

they're how old?!

Last week, Bo worked at a wrestling camp in Wilmington for a few days.  It only seemed obvious that I'd go home for a visit during that time especially since my sisters were having a BIRTHDAY!  It's so hard to believe that they are 11 years old now, going into the 6th grade.  It seems like yesterday that they were just learning to walk and talk.  Now, they starting to think about "big girl" stuff.  It's scary.  I am so thankful to be so close with them and I pray that they always want their big sister around.

On their birthday, I took them to the beach.  I was worried the weather wouldn't hold out, but it ended up being perfect...well, other than the rough waters and gloomy sky!





That's my favorite.  If you look closely, you can see that they gave Alex boobs!  So silly :)  That evening was the real celebration.  My family took the girls to their favorite restaurant, Musashi.  Musashi is a Japanese steakhouse and the girls love to watch them cook the food right in front of you. And, of course, there were presents and dessert.  Three desserts to be exact.

Camryn, Emma, & Alex turn 11!



Awaiting their gifts :)

Needless to say, they had a good day and I was thrilled to be able to spend it with them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment