Saturday, May 11, 2013

life through my iPhone.

It's been crazy hectic.  I'm the world's worst blogger, I know.  Between work, drill team, and grad school I can barely catch my breath.  Add something else to that...Bo and I are moving!  On July 1, we will move in to our new place in Greenville, SC!!  We are really excited to start this new chapter in our lives.  Of course, it is bittersweet.  My family lives in New Bern and we both are having a hard time leaving our teams.

Bo was offered a job as AD, coach, and health/PE teacher and he couldn't turn it down.  I still don't have a job, but I am confident and have faith that with God's help, I'll end up exactly where I belong.  I've been doing some pretty extensive job hunting but haven't had any bites yet.  I don't have children so being a stay-at-home mom just isn't an option ;)

My spare time has consisted of lots of workouts, food prepping, and spending time with family and friends.  I wouldn't trade my busy life for the world because I know I'll never get these moments back.

Stephanie's birthday outing!






Post-5K at Furman University



Lots of food shopping and prep, prep, prep work.
Field tripping at Shackleford Island



Jesus Calling...a daily staple.


Homework never ends.
Grover's new mascot.  In case you're wondering, it's a naked hamster.

Binge eating.



Stole my phone.  Weird.


Dates with my soulmate <3
 So, while I may not be blogging, I am doing something.  In store for this weekend...a Mother's Day dinner with my mother in law, and lunch tomorrow with mom and the family!  Love family time :)  Make it a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment