Friday, January 3, 2014

new year.

Holy cow, it's been way too long.  Life just kind of happened.  Between starting a new job, finishing grad school, and getting my personal trainer certification, I've had little time to do anything "extra".  All of that's behind me now, and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things and back to blogging! 

To catch everyone up, life in Greenville is wonderful!  Bo and I love this new place we now call home.  We have adjusted to our new jobs, and we've finally achieved a sense of feeling settled. 

Ok, on to the nitty gritty...it's a new year, and of course that means resolutions and fresh start.  One of my resolutions is to be more consistent in blogging, because I truly enjoy it.  My blog will now tie in with my new Facebook page - Finding Balance.  My hope is that others might find a little bit of inspiration and motivation, whether its in the realm of fitness, food, or life in general.  Check in and like my page PLEASE :)

Here's to a healthy and happy 2014 friends!  


No comments:

Post a Comment