Monday, March 11, 2013

bittersweet.

This weekend was the big weekend.  The team left New Bern, excited about the experience ahead of us.  Unfortunately, we didn't leave Florida today with a trophy; however, I left feeling incredibly proud of the 16 girls I'm lucky enough to coach.  They spent a lot of time preparing and practicing for the moment when they took stage at Hard Rock Live.  While they didn't win the competition, they certainly walked away from this experience with so many good memories.  They've also learned a lot about hard work and dedication in the process.  

Here's our weekend in a nutshell...


At the park with Danielle, our choreographer, who has become a great friend <3
The girls 
Supportive husband <3


Right before competition...



Cuties.




Catching some waves!


Favorite ride!



Butterbeer at Harry Potter World...my favorite.  A MUST-HAVE!
************

I can honestly say that I learned a lot from this experience too.  I'm learning to be ok with the fact that there's not always an answer for everything, but God always has a bigger purpose and plan.  For that, I'm so very thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment